CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Josy here~

Saturday, July 25, 2009

marks gone


Haiz....xin tong....xin tong..

everytime is like that.,y??

haiz....I put a lot of effort....and i ....let the marks gone..

y i so careless...y ?? Y i din read the statement carefully?

9 marks...................

Gone...9 marks....is lot of marks...

My target is wanna get a above 45 per 50... but ....

This time cant get liao la..........I cant get A in this time again.......

Am i not smart? Am i stupid? Am i not suit for study? Am i......??????

Y ppl no need to put more effort oso can get a higher marks??

Y ppl jz revision a night oso can get a higher marks??

Y? Y? Y?

everytime ask myself a same Question...............Y?

I really sad la...T.T

I want get a higher marks than last midterm test.. But.......

I did not compare my marks with others..............I just hOpe I can have a Good grade in my Degree,,,,,, T.T

0 comments: