CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Josy here~

Monday, July 6, 2009

A moment...

These few days is BUSY!!
Just finished my Macro & QT2 test...( on sunday)
It was a suffer for me ...
Since yesterday I was rushed finished my Management Principle assignment...
My groupmate were asked me why so rush for it?
Guys, we fast to finished our assignment only have the time let us revision ya!!

This week is FIO test & Management test...
Week 5 , 6, 7 , 8, 9 .....
Is a BUSY weeks...
Have to spend more time on revision...
This time i cant let my marks leaving me up..

I wish to back my hometown..(eat my home dishes)
I wish to visit my friends...( all kidding around)
I wish to visit my ex collegue...( so miss them..and have a fun there)
I wish to back KL take back my "BEN ZAI".....(so miss it)
I wish to back KL have a shopping at sg.wang, timesquare...( buy some fashion clothes..Kampar here is EXPENSIVE!!)

Anythings that I wish ...is hard to did it.....
Because of my STUPID timetable !!!
Monday Until Saturday have classes..Some more mid term test is having on Sunday!!!

Really is A tough semester!!! Aiks....


我的亲爱的外公,救救我啊!!!


0 comments: