CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Josy here~

Saturday, August 8, 2009

8 .8 .2009

Finally finished all my midterm....feel like happy because:

1. finished midterm
2. can have a relax time
3. can back kl !!!!!!!!

Just now i watched 《烈火雄心III》--25th.....I was cried.... but my hsemate was cried tat stronger than me.....hahaha...But..that really nice...!!

After finished drama, I found that Hins will come sg.wang on 15th August!!!! yeah~~I can go sgwang see hins~!! Hooray!!! I am waiting the day come!!!! hahaha


Later 10pm have to go out have a birthday celebration with yongwei !!! Today is his 19th birthday~~ he is busy on his celebration~too many friends help him celebrate...so we as his classmate have to wait until 10pm== Anyway, Hope yongwei HAPPY BIRTHDAy~~

0 comments: