CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Josy here~

Monday, October 19, 2009

Teardrop

My tears keep to drop..
How much I drop I dunno...
I only know I very sad
Sad
Sad
Sad

I tot i ady No feel on u...
But y i will still keep dropping my tears?
Even now I am dropping my tears..

After discuss our problem with u..
I still cant slp ....
I know U sad
I know U hurt
I know U still concern at me
I know U still LOve me..

Really feel sorry to u...
Sometimes I really cant feel love from U..
Did u know this?
I keep thinking back those sad things...
What u cant gv me...
Y u will always make me Angry..
Y u will always make me Sad..


Did U know?
I am very scared on U?
I am very hate u when u scold ur Family?
I am very angry u when u cant did well on our promises?
I am very angry U when u keep playing ur game?
I am very scared when U use those BIG SOUND to talk to me
Or Scold me with Ur LOudly Voice..

Can u change for me?
CAn u did well on our promises?
Can u control ur temper?
Can u be politely to ur Mom?
Can u dun let me have dissapointed on U..?

Shall we thinking more deep about it?
Let me know ur answer....

0 comments: