CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Josy here~

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Japan


Japan
My dream country
I will come visit u soon...

I am greatly happy today..
Because i have a Big news!!
That is ....
I can have a Japan Trip soon...!!

Yahooooooooooo
Finally I have a chance to visit my dear father..
My father...
now 45years old..
He has a Look like a Japanese
He is stay at japan more than 10 years...
He is hardworking to earn money for us..

I have been 8 years din meet with my father...
His look that in my memory is Like that...--->?
getting blur......since we never meet within this 8 yrs..
Miss U..

Today, U ask me to prepare passport and make all the preparation for the visa..
I am really happy and feel happiness....
I can have a chance to visit u in Japan...and can have a nice trip at there....

Hope this wont be a problem on me...
Hope I can did well in this preparation to JapAn!!!!

Yeah...Japan....waiting for me....Father, waiting for me too...


1 January 2010 I will come~~~~~yahooooooo....XD

0 comments: