CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Josy here~

Sunday, May 3, 2009

MUsic Man's Concert!!


Hmm,....before going back kl watch concert, i had seat on Accounting Framework I exam....luckily this exam still ok for me, wont get failed .....keke ..





Lee Hom concert security very stern.....i hard to take picture at there.... I got a short time video ....U can go my facebook there see the video.
..心跳---王力宏。

yesterday went to watch MUSIC MAN's concert....

ermm,,...this concert is nice, high.....Lee Hom got made some surprise things on this concert... Leehom's guitar is sosososo beautiful!!! is made frm "ai er lan" country..spend 3 month to make that powerful 's GUITAR!!!!! Yeng ooo!!!!----Got dragon on the design of guitar........

But ho,....the thing tat me not very enjoy on this concert is becaurse of the bukit jalil 's area too large...even my ticket is rm200 also hard can feel the high's feeling!! sad=.=

Luckily the Big Big screen is in front of me.....I still can see clearly Leehom through this screen....

Other's fans who sit on the rm80's seat.....hard to see screen and the Leehom real look...so cham leh.....................................I only know that those fans sit at the rm300++ seat is very very very high lo....they can enjoy the concert well lo.....------->Like last year i went Jay Chow's concert also very high, coz my ticket is rm400....keke..

My best fren help me take Lee HOm's signature at The Mont KIara there,...my frens is my exx collegue,..he still working at Boston--->1 of the sponsor in MUsic Man's concert...

0 comments: