CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Josy here~

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Just back from genting trip and redang trip....




The bear bear is given by my frens---book keong..

Thx ...

Bear bear is called Benzai...






in The snow world...






kok keong .............dun so siok la...haha



hehe..we curi curi took this photo de oo.........









We playing the bowling game...we all got half price discount ooo!!!









me with pui yee./.....









pui yee, liang yin, and me...








We want playing the pirates ship lo...
















see....Yong wei....keep eating.................







we whole gang in genting...





Ying sern...."v"








Liang yin, me, pui yee











Ying shern, hong zhuan and kok keong..











"kokoko......."...................im get cough and have a sore throat.............(NOT H1N1 la...).............after come back from redang trip..........the feel emm...ok....siok lo......from genting trip until to redang trip....5 days trip....










LEt me introduce my whole trips 1st.......~~




13rd May ----- This day I very bad luck!!!really bad luck!!!!! "ish....!!!"


9am-- Me taking taxi going to KTM station, but the ktm delay ......until 10am the train only came...haiz....my genting bus is start from 10am la.....so, I miss the bus lo....( I cry a while in the train...) I ask my frens all go genting 1st. Then when I reach Kl sentral is 10.10am..









10-11am--- I miss the bus going to genting, then i feel very impatient, I dunno wat i can do.....the nxt bus no more seat again...In this moment had a Mangalai teksi uncle come ask me want taxi go genting or not.....From the start, I was not think that take a taxi to there...But, the taxi uncle tell me that go genting oni eightteen ringgit, I heard it is EIGHTEEN riggit...Then I feel a bit weird, Y will so cheap......I keep ask eighteen?? The mangalai ppl answer me: " ya, is eighteen..!!!" So, I was agree with him lo.....On the way to genting , the mangalai teksi got chatting with me....whole conversation we were used english language.....Now I was regret......WHY ???









Bcoz I get CHEATED by the taksi uncle la....shit!!!!!! when I reach the first world hotel, I pay him RM 20 ....Then i wait for him return the change to me...but, he tell me is EIGHTY riggit, NOT EIGHTEEN RINGGIT!!! I'm blur blur liao @>@.....Then, I was took out my rm100 to him lo......................................haiz................................












After tat, I sit at the lobby there ...........CRY..T.T..........................Why I so stupid...........!!!!






12-1pm----- We gather in my friend working place....--铜锣湾茶餐厅。。we took many photo....








13rd May we cant go out playing...coz raining...... we play on the nxt day 14th May....





(p/s: why i cant move my photo in the below ar??who can tell me the reason??haiz....)


Nxt...talking about my redang trip....


0 comments: