CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Josy here~

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

老朋友聚会。。A Best Friend gathering..











Kok Yin




Kok Yin




Kok Yin



Hmm....kok yin is my best friend in Foundation Time...Just now i was had a 3 Hours gathering with him. We had been half year did not meet since finished our foundation caurse in KL.



Well, let me talk about my whole day 's scedule 1st..



Today early morning 9am I was date with 2 friends went AMWAY HQ company had a visit in Petaling Jaya. "AMWAY" !! when you heard this name , what is come into ur mind? A bran? A sale? A direct sale? or a good Product? or a company like oni ask u spend money?



Hmm, beginning ...on my mind, AMWAY look like a direct sales oni will ask u spend money to buy their product. I was very scared for that........BUT, since this year January I had a fate with AMWAY. Why I said so? Friends, did u see me before? last 2 years, my face was damned bad---full with pimples. That time I really upset on my pinples problem. But, since this January my friend recommend me use a product----"ARTISTRY"



ARTISTRY is under Amway. I wish that I can recovered back my face asap. So I try this product, 1 set around rm200. Until now, my face is getting better compared with last time. My friends, family will ask me :" hee, Why ur face getting better ?How u do it?"


hehehe.......of coz is this lo.....That's ARTISTRY!! Between, Im very hardworking do face mask. (p/s: I want lengleng mah..sure want have put some effort lo..lol~")



This morning in Amway company I had ordered rm300++ product. Don't get shock, I was bought to my brother too.... that all are "NUTRILITE"....Nutrilite is a good for health. It can help you have Nutritional supplements. Everyday drink a Nutrition 's Breakfast can help us have a healty body. Example, My ex collegue, NICK has gastric acid. Last time before he try this Nutrilite, he always get gastric acid, will vomit everythings as u eat. After 2-3 month he try for the Nutrilite, his gastic getting better lo...........really congratualation to him.


( At here, I also want tell my friends, : Dear my friends, we really have to take care for our health , try to have a Nutrition breakfast for every day....let our body have enough strenght, won't get the disease easier, prevent for the H1N1 !!!!)



Ok, lets get bk my scedule.........keke....


Around 1.30pm I went shopping alone.........................................ALONE!! oh my god, I was the 1st time went shopping by alone. sososoosossooso lonely~~~~~~~~~~


haiz....I cant date my KL friends lo...(FOUNDATION friends).They all so busy....karen, busy on her work, denise, just came back from kampar, meimei, never successful contact her~~I was try called her so many times , but nvr get a response from her....sienzzzzzzzzzzz......



Anyway, I was shopping alone lo.... walao, I met few UTAR student at Time square leh....so shock....kampar met, at kl also can met them.. I spend 3 hours for shopping, within these 3 hours I spend RM200 !! Cham lo.....wallet really no more money, tomorrow still want going to genting....15th still want going redang.............haha...


I bought :

1 swimming suit
2 hawaii style clothes

1 short pants

1 hair care nutrition

1 hair oil These few things almost RM200 I spend!!!



p/s: later got time only post those clothes photo at here, now blogging at a coffee shop, so cant make it lo....actually not enough for me lo, i still hv somethings havent buy yet....


After that 4.30pm my best friends, kok yin come timesquare fetch me....he fetch me to Sri Petaling have a lunch+dinner.... I with kokyin go in a restaurant, named as CAPRI cafe. We both order our lunch + dinner... We have a long chats at here, kok yin accompany me until 7pm.... we had took few photo to have a memory lo...so long times din see him leh....he get a bit fatter..but still very lengzai....keke...............Now he is a supervisor position in P1wimax, he so busy on his work... But, luckily he still can spend a few hours come out have a gathering with me. Kok yin , gambateh for ur life!!!! ** **And thx for ur lunch+dinner......................keke..........


Now is 8.22pm....I still in the cafe blogging. Well, now have to stop my blog lo.........end at here.....thx for reading....








0 comments: