CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Josy here~

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A recently days

@@''

My eye circle getting worth..why? because almost everyday was slept after 4am

Last tuesday busy on the preparation on the CAL presentation, discussion at my friend's house until 4am.

Last thursday busy on the Midterm exam preparation until 630am, study group at my friend's house. Blur when driving back home=="

Last Friday still busy on the Midterm exam preparation until 430am, study group at my friend's house too. But I was back home on 7am due to CHUI SHUI by my friend...swt..==''

Last Saturday , finally can sleep early ..but oso slept on 130am. Have to sleep early because 7am have to wake up to attend meeting on 8am.

Last Sunday, the last chance for me to prepare the Monday's Midterm. So , I was revision until 3am. then Sleep~

Monday (12 April) ... That day is my degree friend's birthday. I was help for the preparation on Night's BBQ celebration. BBQ until 33oam only can back home sleep~ It's tired for me !!

Argg.....when i look at the mirror...I cant believable that is my Face. It's too horrible. Even Make up also cant hide for the eye circle. argg~

My look is not pretty enough, now ugly somemore. T.T

0 comments: