CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Josy here~

Friday, April 17, 2009

Last class in Semester 1

heyhey, today is the last day for the semester...come, we take a photo lo!!! Yes, 16 April 2009 is the last day for semester 1...Wow, the time gone so fast...
12 January 2009 is the 1st day of semester 1---1,2,3,4....wow...already 4 month i have been stayed at Kampar here.... Well, that 's a nice living~~!!


See....our tutor so hardworking teaching us~~~she was pregnant and will get birth coming soon~~~^^


Haihai, im josy..sit on the middle, my left hand sight is ms xu ee, and my right hand sight is ms kim.....Actually in this class , im the most crazy!! Tutor always will ask me:" Josy, why u so excited today?" hahaha....normally is my crazy fren--ms kim....she always act somethings that will make me excited and crazy~~~wakaka...

This whole weeks i was very hardworking focus on Accounting Framework 1..(because im very poor on it)....and i was revision from chapter 1 until end...spend a lot of time on it...but i feel that is worth!! I'm happy when i can get the point from tutor~~Hope my final exam won't is a hard work for me~~


omg, this photo ...................yong wei, your skill is soosososo~~~poor!! How can u take a photo like that~~~hahahhaha...

Ah kim some more said that want let you dissapeared from next semester!! Ah kim, you too cruel...yong wei is so admire at you....how can you treat him like that..hoho
hehe....am i crazy? I always like to put those weird pose when taking a photo~~~ Maybe i think that will make a photo more creative lo~~kaka.....

( p/s don't always stand like straight straight!! haha)


Do you see somethings on my leg??

ya.....is their hand....my friends hug and hole my leg!! When i took this photo , i nearly felt down~~~haha...if really f down do not know what will be happened leh?

Halo...im siti bin.....haha.....i took my scarf put around my head~~nice bo??


三朵金花!!!!
How about this name??? nice? weird? or 老土??

wakaka....This name was named as by ms xu ee....

**ms xu ee ask me when take this pose on next time have to take care the waist~~hoho

0 comments: