CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Josy here~

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Addicted in....

RESTAURANT CITY~~RESTAURANT CITY!!!!!!!!!

omg...This game is keep on my mind!! cham lo....exam is coming.....I am still addicted on this~~haha...

my fren was introduce me to play on this game~..when i playing this game , i think back on my last time working time...that time had many happy and sad things was happened...=.=

This restaurant city is a game from facebook's playfish game~~I also recoomended to my classmate..she is addicted at here...
p/s: She was blamed on me...wuwuwu..


Gogogogo...fast go to try it....it's interesting too..and the pet society also,.. u can change ur pet's look to 方大同。。。haha..or u can change it to a sexy gal..sexy pets**wow..... so many ppl are addicted!! kaka...

But, these few days was cant to load....its always
MAINTAINENCE..MAINTAINENCE....MAINTAINENCE!!!!haizzzz....


Come on...Friends.....Exam coming!!!STUDY HARD!!!!

0 comments: