CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Josy here~

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Give me a minutes~

  • long time din create a blog at here,...today i feel very upset..y? i oso dunno y...
  • may be is after i heard my uncle ask me y dun wan come bk worship my grandfather..this week my family will hv the Qing Ming grave-sweepers..Now i stay at kampar here, go bk hometown hv to spend 6 hrs....it's very trouble for me!!
  • Final is coming, and this sem still hv the accounting subject have to do it...i very hate accounting subj.......!!i scared will fail....i dunwan dunwan!!!!
  • another things is.....may be i will go uk study ....i ady get an application form frm uk university..
  • Y i will tis decision leh? Bcoz i feel very suffer at here,....i know my father is very suffer on working in japan ....i feel very sad...and now i din hv any income...i feel very suffer !!!
  • I hear tat my counselor said that if go uk...can hv a partime job at there...can earn money to cover my expenses, uni fees, insurance ,etc....
  • I never tell my frens, including my family and my bf...i hope tat the uni really can approve me, only i tell them.....Hope it will pass it out

0 comments: